Partners Albania announces the Philanthropy Awards 2019 competition. Deadline for submitting nominations is September 30, 2019.
The Philanthropy Awards is an annual event Partners Albania organizes since 2011, to express our gratitude to individuals and business companies who contribute to improving the quality of life in our society. The appreciation and stimulation of this activity is important considering the human and economic dimension it represents.
Companies and individuals can either be nominated by someone else, or are welcome to nominate themselves. The nominees should be those that:
- Show sensibility and contribute to the development of local communities, environmental protection, social and economic development;
- Support continuously non-profit organizations, institutions, communities, and individuals, in support of a common good;
- Exercise their activities lawfully and in accordance with ethical standards toward the community, the environment or personnel of their company;
- Demonstrate clear and measurable results of their contribution given until the time of nomination;
- Have a local or national geographic coverage in their philanthropic activity.
Categories for nominations for the Philanthropy Award are:
- Award for Business Entities Contributing at the National Level,
- Award for Business Entities Contributing at the Local Level,
- Award for the Individual Contribution.
For more information visit the link.