Philanthropy Awards are distributed to recognize and publicly announce companies, associations and foundations, citizens and the media, who unselfishly, in a long-term and strategic manner, help and support the development of the community and promote and stimulate the development of philanthropy and the culture of donation in Macedonia.
The philanthropy prizes are awarded within the framework of the SIGN Up for Impact Project (SUfI) - implemented by the member organizations of SIGN - the regional network of local foundations of the Western Balkans, and financed by the European Union.
The philanthropy prizes for 2017 will be awarded in the following categories:
1. OKO Corporate Philanthropy Award (individually for large, medium and small enterprises)
2. OKO Award for individual philanthropist from Macedonia
3. OKO Award for an individual philanthropist from the diaspora
4. OKO Award for association/foundation for a special contribution to the development of philanthropic practices in Macedonia
5. OKO Media Award for a special contribution to the development of philanthropic practices in Macedonia
6. OKO Award for established long-term strategic partnership between the business and non - profit sector (joint award for enterprise and association / foundation).
You can download the nomination forms by clicking here.
Method and application deadline: The completed nomination form and attachments should be sent in electronic form to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, with subject: Call for Nomination for OKO - Philanthropy Awards 2017. The last deadline for submitting the nominations is June 18, 2018, 5 PM. All nominations sent after the deadline will not be taken into account.