Partners Albania announced the call for Philanthropy Awards 2018 on 11th December. Deadline for submitting nominations in 18th January 2019.
Partners Albania has been presenting the awards since 2011. Like many similar awards, these too are not just a way of recognizing and promoting individuals and companies which have in some way helped improve the life of people in their community, but are also a way of setting them as an example to others.
Nominations can be submitted by January 18th. Companies and individuals can either be nominated by someone else, or are welcome to nominate themselves. The nominees should be those that:
- Show sensibility and contribute to the development of local communities, environmental protection, social and economic development;
- Support continuously nonprofit organizations, institutions, communities, and individuals, in support of a common good;
- Exercise their activities lawfully and in accordance with ethical standards toward the community, the environment or personnel of their company;
- Demonstrate clear and measurable results of their contribution given until the time of nomination;
- Have a local or national geographic coverage in their philanthropic activity.
Awards will be presented in the following categories:
- Award for Businesses Contributing at the National Level
- Award for Businesses Contributing at the Local Level
- Award for Individual Contribution
A panel of judges consisting of representatives of the civil society sector, media and institutions supporting social development will review the nominations and decide on the winners. Awards will be presented at an event in February 2019.
Nominations are made by filling out the Philanthropy Award Nomination Form and submitting it to email@example.com or via mail to Partners Albania for Change and Development, Rruga Sulejman Delvina, N.18, H.8, Ap. 12, Njësia Bashkiake 5, Kodi Postar 1022, Tirana, Albania, Kutia Postare (PO Box) 2418/1.
Know of an individual or company that does good? Nominate them!