Who are we?
Catalyst Balkans is a regional foundation that provides philanthropy data, resources, and know-how to nonprofits and socially responsible companies. We help donors and fundraisers to do more good in their communities.
Now we are looking for a Philanthropy Data Intern with the skills and passion to join our Data Hub.
What do we offer?
- Paid 6-month internship
- Remuneration: RSD 15,000 net per month
- Work hours: part-time (20 hours per week)
- You will be provided with a laptop and additional necessary equipment
- Training, mentoring, and constant growth
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others
- A supportive, dynamic, and open working environment
- Hybrid work model (remote-first with occasional meetings at our office near the Botanical Garden)
What are we looking for?
- Recent graduates or final year students with interest in civil society, philanthropy, and corporate social responsibility
- Internet research skills
- Data collecting
- Analytical skills and ability to manage data in Excel spreadsheets
- Oral/written communication skills and assertiveness
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of the English language
- Precision and accuracy, detail-oriented
What will you be doing?
- Internet research and gathering information on philanthropy – as per defined criteria.
- Communication with stakeholders: email correspondence and telephone communication.
- Work in the database and CRM platform.
- Cooperation with other teams.
Want to join us?
- Send your CV and cover letter in English by August 5, 2022.
- Your cover letter should explain why you are interested in the Catalyst Balkans internship program and what you believe you would bring to the team. Only complete applications, including CV and cover letter, will be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Desired start date would be mid-August.