Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data and tech for other nonprofits and companies to help them do better in their communities. With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy database, CiviCatalyst community relationship management platform, Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform and Neprofitne.rs, a non-profit transparency platform – we are changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work.
We are helping them make more informed decisions and have a greater social impact in their communities.
Our team is now looking for Philanthropy Data Verification Intern with these skills, talents, and experience, to join us through this paid internship program.
What Do We Offer?
- Paid internship, with remuneration of RSD 15,000 net per month.
- Internship period: 3 months (with possible extension).
- Work hours: part-time (20 hours per week), flexible schedule.
- Training, mentoring, and constant development of marketable skills.
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others.
- Possibility to participate in various interesting projects.
- A supportive and open working environment.
- We continue to work remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic. As the pandemic subsides, we will slowly reopen our downtown office near the Botanical Garden, but again – with the remote first policy.
What Are We Looking For?
- Recent graduates or final year students with interest in social developments.
- Internet research skills.
- Data collecting.
- Analytical skills and critical thinking.
- Oral/written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of English language.
- Precision and accuracy, detail oriented.
- Bonus skills: experience in data entry and familiarity with the non-profit sector.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Internet research and gathering information on philanthropy – as per defined criteria.
- Communication with stakeholders: email correspondence and telephone communication.
- Database data entry and verification – based on the set methodology.
- Cooperation with other teams.
Want To Join Us?
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should explain why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what do you believe you would bring to the team.
Please note that only complete applications, including CV and cover letter will be taken into consideration.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an online interview (via a video call). Desired start date would be mid-March. Deadline for applications: 25.02.2021.