Who Are We?
Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit dedicated to building a sustainable philanthropic ecosystem in the countries of the Western Balkans. We believe that the best change is one that comes from within - that a society and community can best be transformed and developed with sustainable and long-term results by the people who live and work there. Our mission is to enable local nonprofits to change the world more efficiently. We’re looking for a paid Philanthropy Analyst and Verification Intern with both skills and passion to join our 18-member strong team.
What we offer?
- Paid part-time internship
- Training, mentoring, and constant development
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others
- Supportive, open and relaxed working environment
- Downtown office near the Botanical Garden
Work Hours: Part-time (20 hours per week); flexible schedule
Period: 3 months (with possible extension/employment)
Remuneration: RSD 15,000 net per month
What are we looking for?
- Recent graduates or final year students with interest in social developments
- Extensive internet research skills
- Data collecting
- Analytical skills
- Oral/written business communication skills
- Microsoft Office 365, especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Precision, accuracy, detail orientation
- Experience in data entry
- Familiarity with the nonprofit sector
What will you be doing?
- Internet research and gathering information on philanthropy from press clipping
- Communication with stakeholders: email correspondence and telephone communication
- Data entry and verification – based on a set methodology
- Cooperation with other teams
Want to grow with us?
Send us your motivation letter in English (telling us why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team) to email@example.com using the subject line “Philanthropy Analyst and Verification Intern”. Deadline for applications: June 30, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Short-listed candidates will be asked to complete an Excel test to demonstrate their skill set. The successful candidate is expected to be available to start on 15 July.