Who Are We?
Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data and tech for other nonprofits and companies to help them do more good in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community management platform, and Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform – we are changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed and better decisions and have a greater social impact in their communities.
Now, we are looking for a
Philanthropy Data Verification Intern
with both skills and passion to join our 20-member strong team.
What We Offer?
- Paid internship
- Work hours: part-time (20 hours per week), flexible schedule
- Training, mentoring, and constant development
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others
- Supportive, open and relaxed working environment
- Central Belgrade office near the Botanical Garden (all Catalyst staff still have option to work from home during Corona)
- Period: 3 months (with possible extension)
- Remuneration: RSD 15,000 net per month
What Are We Looking for?
- Recent graduates or final year students with interest in social developments
- Internet research skills
- Data collecting
- Analytical skills and critical thinking
- Oral/written communication skills
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Precision and accuracy, detail oriented
- Experience in data entry
- Familiarity with the nonprofit sector
- Internet research and gathering information on philanthropy – as per defined criteria
- Communication with stakeholders: email correspondence and telephone communication
- Database data entry and verification – based on the set methodology
- Cooperation with other teams
Wanna join us?
Send your CV and motivation letter in English (telling us why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team) to email@example.com using the subject line “Philanthropy Data Verification Intern”.
Deadline for applications: 23 July 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
Short-listed candidates will be asked to complete an Excel test to demonstrate their skill set. Selected candidate is expected to be available to start on 10 August 2020.