Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data, tech, and advice for other nonprofits and companies to do more good in their communities. Based in Belgrade, Catalyst works to improve and expand the domestic philanthropy ecosystem in seven countries of the Western Balkans.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community relationship management platform, Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform, and Neprofitne.rs, a nonprofit transparency platform – we are changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We help them make more informed and better decisions and have a greater social impact in their communities.
Our Fundraising Services Team is now looking for a manager who will lead the team through a growth and scaling phase, oversee the upgrade of Donacije.rs, develop and expand fundraising training and consultancy services, and work with partner organizations throughout the region to better engage individual, corporate and diaspora donors.
What Do We Offer?
- Immediate full-time employment with unlimited contract and full benefits.
- Private health insurance, after three months of probation period.
- Remuneration: 85,000 – 95,000 RSD net per month.
- You will be provided with a laptop and additional necessary equipment.
- Our working hours are flexible, but meetings and deadlines must be respected.
- Training, mentoring, and constant growth go without saying.
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others.
- A supportive and open working environment (you were expecting a "dynamic work environment ", weren't you?).
- We continue to work remotely during COVID-19. As the pandemic subsides, we will slowly reopen our downtown office near the Botanical Garden, but again – with the remote first policy.
What Are We Looking For?
- Previous experience and/or excellent understanding of crowdfunding, philanthropy, the nonprofit sector, and social innovation
- Training and coaching/mentoring experience
- Ability to think strategically and to adapt to meet client needs
- Experience with team management and budget planning
- Understanding of program management and service development
- Reporting skills and professional writing (especially writing reports for donors)
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Serbian language (English is our working language)
- Proficiency in use of digital tools (WordPress, Microsoft 365, CRM, social media - we focus on the use of digital tools in fundraising)
- The most important thing for us is finding people who are the right culture and skills fit to continue changing the region's philanthropic landscape
What Will You Be Doing?
- Manage Fundraising Services Team and organize its work
- Develop Catalyst's fundraising and crowdfunding services
- Manage further development of Donacije.rs platform
- Train and mentor nonprofits in the community and online fundraising
- Guide our beneficiaries through fundraising and crowdfunding processes
- Monitor and advise implementation of projects funded through Donacije.rs
- Collaborate with other teams and team leaders on Catalyst's programs and services
Want To Join Us?
Send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com. Your cover letter should explain why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team.
Please note that only complete applications, including CV and cover letter, will be taken into consideration. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an online interview (via a video call).
Desired start date would be at the beginning of April. Deadline for applications: March 25, 2021.