Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data and tech for other nonprofits and companies to help them do more good in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community management platform, and Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform – we are changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed and better decisions and have a greater social impact in their communities.
Now, we are looking for a
Contracts and Office Administrator
with both skills and passion to join our 20-member strong team.
What we offer
- Immediate regular employment with unlimited contract
- Private health insurance
- Work hours: full-time (40 hours per week), flexible schedule
- Remuneration: 50,000-60,000 RSD net per month
- Central Belgrade office near the Botanical Garden (all Catalyst staff still have option to work from home during Corona)
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others
- Supportive, open and relaxed working environment
What we are looking for
- A minimum of three years’ experience within the grantmaking or grant administration environment / Previous experience working with grants from international donors would be an added advantage
- Applicable experience in non-profit governance, administration, grants management and compliance / Working knowledge of non-profit business operations and contract funding mechanisms
- Good knowledge of legal requirements and procedures
- Advanced or exceptional computer skills including making and using templates, designing, and maintaining spreadsheets, and CRM or database administration
- Focus on deadlines and exceptional attention to detail is required
- Must have excellent analytical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills / Has previous experience in customer service and strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to both multi-task and meet deadlines
- A strong team player who knows how to facilitate connections, even under pressure.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for management of all outgoing and incoming grant and/or contract documentation and reporting
- Prepare offers / contracts / agreements / MoU for all Catalyst services, including CiviCatalyst, Donacije.rs, research, consultancy, and other service contracts.
- Ensure that all incoming and outgoing contracts and agreements are in compliance with Catalyst policies and standards, legal and statutory requirements, and donor guidelines.
- Participate as backstopping and technical support for all proposal and bid writing efforts of Catalyst
- Coordinate final packaging of grant proposal documents prior to submission
- Coordinate final packaging of offer / bid documents prior to submission
- Establish and maintain electronic and hard copy files for all grant and contract documentation and uses Catalyst digital tool for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Liaise with grantee organizations (campaign owners) on reporting issues
- Review and process grantee report and confirms all reporting requirements have been fulfilled and liaises with Donacije.rs staff
- Maintain standard templates and language for all Catalyst contracts, offers, MoUs and other instruments of agreement
- Maintain close liaison with counterparts in Finance and Accounting, Marketing and Communication, Data Analysis and Research and Data Services and Data Service and Products team in order to ensure contract and compliance coordination between teams.
Wanna join us?
Send your CV and cover letter in English. Your cover letter must explain why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team.
Deadline for applications: Monday, July 13, 2020. Send CV and cover letter to email@example.com using the subject line “Contracts and Office Administrator”.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Selected candidates are expected to be available for interviews on July 20 or 21. Desired start date is August 3.