Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data and tech solutions for other nonprofits and companies to help them do more good in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community management platform, and Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform – we’re changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed and better decisions and have a greater social impact in their communities.
And now, we’re looking for someone to join our 20-member strong team and help us spread great stories of kindness and social good in the Western Balkans.
What we offer
- Immediate regular employment with unlimited contract
- Private health insurance
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others
- Supportive, open and relaxed working environment
- Fantastic teammates that love what they do
- Central Belgrade office near the Botanical Garden
- Work Hours: Full-time (40 hours per week); flexible schedule
- Remuneration: Between 43,000 and 48,000 RSD net per month
What are we looking for
- Extensive internet research skills
- Data collecting
- Analytical skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Precision and accuracy, detail oriented
- Experience in data entry
- Familiarity with the nonprofit sector
What you will be doing
- Internet research and gathering information on philanthropy from press clipping
- Communication with stakeholders: email correspondence and telephone communication
- Data entry and verification – based on the set methodology
- Cooperation with other teams
Want to join us?
Send your CV and motivation letter in English (telling us what you believe you would bring to the team) to email@example.com using the subject line "Philanthropy Analysis and Verification Assistant". Deadline for applications: July 13, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Selected candidates are expected to be available for interviews on July 18/19. Desired start date would be August 1, 2019.