Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data and tech solutions for other nonprofits and companies so that they can do more good in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community management platform, and Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform – we’re changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed and better decisions, and have greater social impact in their communities.
And now, we’re looking for someone to help us spread great stories of kindness and social good in the Western Balkans for a fixed term of 4 months (Sept 1 – Dec 31).
What are we looking for
- Some experience or proven talent in content writing or journalism
- Creative thinking
- Interest in philanthropy, nonprofit sector, CSR and tech for social good
- Interest in social media and digital marketing trends
- Visual intelligence
- Analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of English language (English is our working language and you’ll write content in both English and Serbian)
- You’re familiar with any CMS
- You know how to use Illustrator and/or Photoshop
What we offer
- 1 full time position, 4 month contract (Sept 1 – Dec 31)
- Training and development in the fields of digital marketing, philanthropy, CSR and nonprofit sector
- Flexible working hours
- Supportive and open working environment
- Downtown office near the Botanical Garden
- Write and translate inspiring stories about philanthropy for Giving Balkans and other Catalyst Balkans’ websites (catalystbalkans.org, civicatalyst.org, donacije.rs)
- Help plan and manage editorial and social media calendars
- Manage mailing campaigns
- Manage Catalyst Balkans’ social media presence
- Monitor web traffic metrics
- Communicate with the biggest donors and fundraisers in the region
Want to join us?
Please, write a motivation letter telling us what you bring to the team (don’t forget to add links to your published articles and blog posts), update your CV, and apply before August 19, 2018. CV and motivation letter should be in English.