Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data and tech for other nonprofits and companies to help them do more good in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community management platform, and Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform – we are changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed and better decisions and have a greater social impact in their communities.
Now, we are looking for
(Senior) Researcher and Analyst
with both skills and passion to join our 20-member strong team.
What We Offer?
- Immediate full-time regular employment with unlimited contract
- Private health insurance
- Flexible work schedule
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others
- Supportive, open and relaxed working environment
- Fantastic teammates that love what they do
- Central Belgrade office near the Botanical Garden
What Are We Looking for?
- Degree in social sciences
- Experience/knowledge in data collecting and harvesting
- Knowledge of various quantitative and qualitative research methodologies, and tools
- Excellent analytical skills and experience in analyzing data with precision and accuracy and attention to details
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (incl. pivot tables, relating tables)
- Strong reporting skills with commitment to deliver timely and high-quality results
- Excellent writing skills (in Serbian and English)
- Curiosity and ability to apply critical thinking
- Ability to work independently as well as within the team
- Readiness to learn and develop
- Preferably minimum 1-year experience in the similar role
- Data analysis software (SPSS, Tableau)
- Communicate findings through data visualizations
- Research and exploration of available data from variety of sources
- Data gathering and data analysis processes
- Drafting reports and other publications related to status of philanthropy in Western Balkans
- Drafting reports/publications for various research projects
- Coordination of work of the research assistant
Want to Grow with Us?
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to email@example.com.
The motivation letter should address why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team. If available, please send us links and/or documentation on any relevant research, reports, or papers that you’ve written or participated in writing.
Deadline for application is July 24.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Selected candidates are expected to be available for interviews in the period from 31 July – 4 August. Desired start date is 10 August 2020.