Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data, tech, and advice for other nonprofits and companies to do more good in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community relationship management platform, Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform, and Neprofitne.rs, a non-profit transparency platform – we are changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed and better decisions and have a greater social impact in their communities.
Our Fundraising Services Team is now looking for a Crowdfunding Platform Coordinator, who will be in charge of all administrative and technical tasks around Donacije.rs.
What Do We Offer?
- Immediate full-time employment with unlimited contract and full benefits.
- Private health insurance, after three months of probation period.
- Renumeration: 65,000 – 70,000 net per month
- You will be provided with a laptop and additional necessary equipment.
- Not a morning person? Our working hours are flexible, but meetings and deadlines must be respected.
- Training, mentoring, and constant growth goes without saying.
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others.
- A supportive and open working environment (you were expecting a „dynamic work environment “, weren’t you?).
- We continue to work remotely during COVID-19. As the pandemic subsides, we will slowly reopen our downtown office near the Botanical Garden, but again – with the remote first policy.
- The most important thing for us is finding people who are the right cultural and skills fit to help us continue to change the philanthropic landscape throughout the region.
What Are We Looking For?
- Demonstrated experience in grant administration in the nonprofit sector
- Experience in working directly with grantees or clients
- Project monitoring and control
- Reporting skills and professional writing
- Basic understanding of WordPress or other CMS
- Basic understanding of Google Analytics and CRM software
- Solid understanding of crowdfunding, philanthropy, the nonprofit sector, and social innovation
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Serbian language (English is our working language)
- Training and coaching/mentoring experience
What Will You Be Doing?
- Guide our beneficiaries and clients through crowdfunding and online fundraising administrative processes
- Review Donacije.rs campaign applications
- Handle contracts with Donacije.rs campaign owners
- Monitor, control, and advise implementation of projects funded through Donacije.rs
- Launch campaigns, publish and update content on Donacije.rs
- Collaborate with teammates to support our beneficiaries’ campaigns
- Track Donacije.rs platform and campaign analytics
Want To Join Us?
Send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should explain why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team.
Please note that only complete applications, including CV and cover letter, will be taken into consideration. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an online interview (via a video call).
Desired start date would be at the beginning of January. Deadline for applications: 16.12.2020.