Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data and tech for other nonprofits and companies to help them do better in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy database, CiviCatalyst community relationship management platform, Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform and Neprofitne.rs, a non-profit transparency platform – we are changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed decisions and have a greater social impact in their communities.
Now we are looking for a CRM platform Intern with both skills and passion to join our 25-member strong team in Belgrade.
What Do We Offer?
- Paid internship
- Work hours: part-time (20 hours per week), flexible schedule
- Training, mentoring, and constant development of marketable skills
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others
- Supportive, open, and relaxed working environment
- Internship period: 3 months (with possible extension to 6 months and full - time employment beyond that)
- Remuneration: 15,000 RSD net per month
- We continue to work remotely during the Covid-19 pandemic. As the pandemic subsides, we will slowly reopen our downtown office near the Botanical Garden, but again – with the remote first policy
What Are We Looking For?
Recent graduates or final year students from any faculty with interest in civil society. Given the IT nature of the position, an ideal candidate will have advanced general computer skills, and passion for all things IT. If you satisfy the requirements bellow, we encourage you to apply. Self-taught candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- You should know how to manipulate data using spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel, LibreOffice Calc, Google Sheets)
- You should have an excellent command of both Serbian and English (written and oral)
- You should be eager to learn
Preferred Qualifications (candiates that satisfy the following will have an advantage):
- Experience with any CRM software
- Experience in nonprofit sector or any activist background
- Familiarity with any Content Management System (Drupal/WordPress)
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, PHP, and SQL
- Familiarity with Linux command line
What Will You Be Doing?
- Helping in Implementation of open-source CRM solution for nonprofit clients (CiviCRM)
- Data cleaning and imports
- Webform and other basic set-up as needed by clients
- Helping Ongoing support (email and phone)
- Webinar and training support
Want To Join Us?
Send your CV and cover letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should explain why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what do you believe you would bring to the team.
Please note that only complete applications, including CV and cover letter will be taken into consideration. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an online interview (via a video call).
Selected candidates are expected to be available for interviews on mid-December. Desired start date would be at the beginning of January.