Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data, tech and advice for other nonprofits and companies to help them do more good in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community relationship management platform, Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform and Neprofitne.rs, a non-profit transparency platform – we are changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed and better decisions and have a greater social impact in their communities.
Our Marketing and Communications Department is now looking for Community Coordinator with these skills, talents, and experience, to join us on full time basis.
What Do We Offer?
- Immediate full-time employment with unlimited contract and full benefits.
- Private health insurance, after three months of probation period.
- Remuneration: 55.000 – 60,000 RSD net per month.
- You will be provided with a laptop and additional necessary equipment.
- Not a morning person? Our working hours are flexible, but meetings and deadlines must be respected.
- Training, mentoring, and constant growth goes without saying.
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others.
- A supportive and open working environment (you were expecting a „dynamic work environment “, weren’t you?).
- We continue to work remotely during COVID-19. As the pandemic subsides, we will slowly reopen our downtown office near the Botanical Garden, but again – with the remote first policy.
- The most important thing for us is finding people who are the right cultural and skills fit to help us continue to change the philanthropic landscape throughout the region.
What Are We Looking For?
- Proven talent and some experience in content writing
- Excellent knowledge of English language (English is our working language and you will write content in both English and Serbian)
- Experience in coordinating social networks including Facebook page, Facebook group, Twitter account, LinkedIn page, Instagram account, YouTube channel
- Creative thinking
- Interest in philanthropy, the nonprofit sector, CSR and tech for social good
- Interest in social media and digital marketing trends
- Basic knowledge of any CMS
- Visual intelligence and some design and photo editing skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience in events coordination – both off and online ones
What Will You Be Doing?
- Writing and translating inspiring stories about philanthropy and nonprofit sector
- Coordinating content for our social networks
- Helping with planning and managing editorial and social media calendars
- Managing mailing campaigns
- Managing Catalyst Balkans’ social media presence
- Helping in organization of online as well as offline events (hopefully soon)
- Monitor web analytics
Want To Join Us?
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cover letter should explain why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team.
Please note that only complete applications, including CV and cover letter, will be taken into consideration. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an online interview (via a video call). Desired start date would be at the beginning of January.
Deadline for applications: 16.12.2020.