Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data, tech and advice for other nonprofits and companies so that they can do more good in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community management platform, and Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform – we are changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed and better decisions and have a greater social impact in their communities.
Our Marketing and Communications Department is now looking for multiple people with some of these skills, talents, and experiences, to join us on full time basis. We do not expect from one person to have all these skills and do all these tasks. Rather we are looking to hire two or three persons with the required skillset combinations in order to fit the right candidates together with our existing team members into a solid performing team.
What Are We Looking For?
- Demonstrated experience in fundraising, marketing, and/or business development
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies, concepts, and trends
- Project and event management skills
- Experience in working directly with clients
- Solid understanding of philanthropy, the nonprofit sector, social innovation, and tech for social good
- Reporting skills and professional writing
- Creative thinking
- Excellent knowledge of both English and Serbian language (English is our working language)
- Training and coaching/mentoring experience
- Understanding web design concepts (ability to produce good quality design briefs)
What Will You Be Doing?
- Support Catalyst’s beneficiaries (nonprofits and independent media outlets) in developing their online fundraising strategies and running fundraising campaigns
- Coordinate, implement, track and measure Catalyst’s outreach campaigns
- Write, edit and proofread copy for campaign materials
- Organize (online and hopefully offline) meetups and events for different stakeholders
- Report to donors and public on Catalyst’s social impact
- Collaborate with teammates to support Catalyst’s outreach efforts and our beneficiaries’ campaigns
- Ensure Catalyst’s and donors’ branding policies are accurately followed
What Do We Offer?
- Multiple full-time positions in fundraising, marketing, and communications areas.
- We will sign a regular contract with full benefits.
- After three months, you will be eligible for private health insurance.
- We continue to work remotely during COVID-19. As the pandemic subsides, we will slowly reopen our downtown office near the Botanical Garden, but again – with the remote first policy.
- You will be provided with a laptop and additional necessary equipment.
- Not a morning person? Our working hours are flexible, but meetings and deadlines must be respected.
- Training, mentoring, and constant growth go without saying.
- A supportive and open working environment (you were expecting a „dynamic work environment“, weren’t you?).
As you can see, we are quite flexible – the most important thing for us is to find people that are the right cultural and skills fit to help us continue to change the philanthropic landscape throughout the region.
Wanna Grow With Us?
Send your CV and motivation letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Fundraising, Marketing and Communications”. Your motivation letter must explain why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team. There is no application deadline, but we will hire the right candidates as soon as we find them. So apply as soon as possible.