Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data and tech solutions for other nonprofits and companies so that they can do more good in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community management platform, and Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform – we’re changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed and better decisions, and have a greater social impact in their communities.
We are now looking for skilled and passionate Philanthropy Data Intern, fluent in Albanian language to join our 20-member team in Belgrade.
What We Offer?
- Paid part-time internship
- Training, mentoring, and constant development
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others
- Supportive, open and relaxed working environment
- Downtown office near the Botanical Garden
Work Hours: Part-time (20 hours per week)
Period: 3 months
Remuneration: RSD 15,000 net per month
What Are We Looking for?
- Fluent speaker of Albanian language is a must
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Recent graduates or final year students with interest in social developments
- Research skills
- Data collecting
- Analytical skills
- Oral / written communication skills
- Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Precision and accuracy, detail oriented
- Experience in data entry
- Familiarity with the nonprofit sector
- Internet research and gathering information on philanthropy from press clipping and other sources
- Data entry and verification – based on the set methodology
- Cooperation with remote team members
Send your CV and motivation letter in English (telling us why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team) to email@example.com using the subject line “Albanian Speaking Philanthropy Data Intern”.
Deadline for applications: 6 December 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Short-listed candidates will be asked to complete an Excel test to demonstrate their skill set.
Selected candidate is expected to be available to start on 10 December 2019.