Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data and tech for other nonprofits and companies to help them do more good in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community management platform, and Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform – we’re changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed and better decisions and have a greater social impact in their communities.
Now we are looking for a Nonprofit CRM Implementation Coordinator with both skills and passion to join our 20-member strong team in Belgrade.
What we offer?
- Immediate regular employment with unlimited contract
- Private health insurance
- Work hours: full-time (40 hours per week), flexible schedule
- Remuneration: 60,000-70,000 RSD net per month
- Central Belgrade office near the Botanical Garden
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others
- Supportive, open and relaxed working environment
What we are looking for?
- Knowledge in use and management of CRM software
- Experience in working in a nonprofit or social good environment
- Direct client or customer support experience
- Excellent oral and written business communication skills in both Serbian and English
- Assertiveness and confidence in learning new ways of applying existing skills
- Precision and accuracy, detail oriented
- Team-oriented, excels as working with others to achieve common goals
- Advanced general computer skills, savvy and passionate for all things
- IT Experience with Content Management Systems (Drupal/WordPress)
- Basic understanding of HTML/CMS
- Understanding of nonprofit sector
- Experience in administering databases
- Familiarity with PHP and/or SQL
What you will be doing?
- Implementation of open source CRM solution for nonprofit clients (CiviCRM)
- Responsible for onboarding and offboarding of clients
- Data cleaning, migration and import
- Webform and other basic set-up as needed by clients
- Ongoing support (email and phone)
- Training in CRM use (events, webinars, in-person)
- Writing technical documentation on customizations and user guides
Want to join us?
Send your CV and cover letter in English (telling us why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team).
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Selected candidates are expected to be available for interviews on November 25 or 26. Desired start date would be 02 December or shortly thereafter. Deadline for applications: 21.11.2019.