Who We Are?
Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data and tech for other nonprofits and companies to help them do more good in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community management platform, Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform, Proaktor.org eLearning platform, and Neprofitne.rs transparency platform – we’re changing how nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed and better decisions and have a more significant social impact in their communities.
We are looking for a CRM platform Intern with skills and passion to join our 25-member strong team in the Western Balkan region.
What Are We Looking For?
If you wish to join our team, expand your IT knowledge, collaborate with many nonprofits, and help them to grow – this is an opportunity for you.
Keep in mind that self-taught candidates are strongly encouraged to apply!
- Recent graduates or final-year students from any faculty interested in giving back to the community
- A candidate with advanced general computer skills and a passion for all things IT
- You know how to manipulate data using spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel, LibreOffice Calc, Google Sheets)
- You are fluent in English and Serbian
- You quickly grasp technical concepts, and you are eager to learn
Preferred Qualifications (candidates that satisfy the following will have an advantage):
- Experience with any CRM software
- Experience in the nonprofit sector or any activist background
- Familiarity with any Content Management System (Drupal/WordPress)
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, and SQL
- Customer support experience
While Preferred Qualifications can give candidates an advantage, not having them should not discourage anyone from applying. All applicants are welcome to submit their qualifications for consideration.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Helping in the Implementation of open-source CRM solution for nonprofit clients (CiviCRM)
- Data cleaning and imports
- Webform and other basic set-ups as needed by clients
- Ongoing support (email and phone)
- Webinar and training support
What Do We Offer?
- Work hours: part-time (20 hours per week)
- Paid internship: 20,000 RSD net per month
- Flexible work schedule
- Training, mentoring, and constant development of marketable skills
- Internship period: 3 months (with possible extension to 6 months and full-time employment beyond that)
- Remote-friendly workspace
- Great work-life balance
- Everyday work that makes an impact on others
- Supportive, open, and relaxed working environment
Want To Join Us?
Submit your CV and cover letter in English at FAH@catalystbalkans.org email address. A cover letter should contain your analysis of the ChatGPT answer to the question: Write me what Catalyst Balkans, a regional nonprofit organization from Serbia, aims to achieve in the Western Balkans.
ChatGPT will give you certain errors in its response, and we want to see if you can spot them.
Please note that only complete applications, including a CV and cover letter, will be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an online interview (via a video call).
Availability for interviews in early April is expected for selected candidates, with a desirable start date in mid-April 2023.