Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data and tech solutions for other nonprofits and companies so that they can do more good in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community management platform, and Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform – we’re changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed and better decisions, and have a greater social impact in their communities.
We are now looking for a skilled and passionate Research and Report Writing Intern to join our 18-member team and help us research, analyze and create reports on philanthropy in the region.
What are we looking for?
- Demonstrated desk research skills
- Data mining/harvesting
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (incl. pivot tables)
- Analytical skills
- Excellent writing skills (in Serbian and English)
- Precision, accuracy, detail orientation
- Readiness to learn and develop
- Knowledge of other data management tools
- Experience in creating data visualizations
What will you be doing?
- Research and exploration of available data
- Assistance and support in the data analysis processes
- Assistance and support in drafting reports and other publications
- Participation in other research projects, as needed
What can we offer?
- 1 paid part-time internship (20 hours per week, flexible, depending on your exam schedule; RSD 15,000 net) for 3 months with possible extension
- Training, mentoring, and constant development
- Everyday work with impact on others
- Supportive, open and relaxed working environment
- Downtown office near the Botanical Garden
Want to grow with us?
Send us your motivation letter in English (telling us why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team) to email@example.com using the subject line “Research and Report Writing Intern”. Deadline for applications: May 24, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Short-listed candidates will be asked to complete an Excel test to demonstrate their skill set. The successful candidate is expected to be available to start on June 3.