Catalyst Balkans is a regional nonprofit that provides data and tech solutions for other nonprofits and companies so that they can do more good in their communities.
With our tools – Giving Balkans philanthropy insights app, CiviCatalyst community management platform, and Donacije.rs crowdfunding platform – we’re changing the way nonprofits and CSR departments work. We are helping them make more informed and better decisions, and have a greater social impact in their communities.
We’re now looking for a driven Data Entry and Verification Intern to join our 18-member team and help us gather and analyze data on philanthropy in the region.
What are we looking for?
- Extensive internet research skills
- Data collecting, mining/harvesting
- Analytical skills
- Oral/written business communication skills
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office 365, Excel is a must)
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Precision, accuracy, detail orientation
- Experience in working with databases
- Familiarity with the nonprofit/philanthropic ecosystem
What will you be doing?
- Internet research and gathering information on philanthropy from press clipping
- Communication with stakeholders: email correspondence and telephone communication
- Data entry and verification – based on a set methodology
- Cooperation with other teams
What can we offer?
- 1 paid part-time internship (20 hours per week, flexible, depending on your exam schedule; RSD 15,000 net) for 3 months with possible extension
- Training, mentoring, and constant development
- Everyday work with impact on others
- Supportive, open and relaxed working environment
- Downtown office near the Botanical Garden
Want to grow with us?
Send us your motivation letter in English (telling us why you are interested in working with Catalyst Balkans and what you believe you would bring to the team) to firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line “Data Entry and Verification Intern”. Deadline for applications: May 24, 2019.
Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Short-listed candidates will be asked to complete an Excel test to demonstrate their skill set. The successful candidate is expected to be available to start on June 3.